1. Returning Order
Please note the following information regarding returns for The OffBits products purchased online from our website:
– You may return your OffBits product within 28 days of the purchase date for exchange or store credit only.
– Please ensure that you have a receipt when returning your product.
– The OffBits will not accept products that are returned outside of the original package, or products that have been damaged or used.
– If you receive a product that is damaged or has a manufacturing fault, please contact us immediately at [email protected], and provide a photo of the faulty item.
– Please note that items purchased from our sale section are non-returnable.
– Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a Free Returns service. Please send your return via a recorded delivery service to the following address:
LOGYSTICO C/O THE OFFBITS
140 DELAWANNA AVE
CLIFTON, NJ 07014
Please note the following information regarding canceling your order:
According to the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving it.
However, please note that you can only cancel a delivery if it does not have an assigned tracking number for shipping.
If your order has already been processed and is in transit, it cannot be canceled. In this case, you need to wait for the order to arrive and then request a return.
Please note that shipping costs for returning a product are not covered by The OffBits. Additionally, items in the sale section are non-returnable.
To ensure the safe return of your items, we recommend using a trackable service and keeping proof of postage. Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility or offer reimbursement for any lost or damaged items.
Please take note of the following important information regarding The OffBits return and cancellation policies:
– The OffBits is not responsible for shipping costs related to the return of a product.
– The company may cancel a transaction or sale in the following cases: if there is a mistake in displaying the item or sending the product to the customer, if there was a malfunction in communication or another technical problem that disrupted the price or description of the product, in case of prevention or delay due to force majeure, or if the purchase is suspected to be carried out as part of a wholesale purchase or for resale.
– Claims for refunds must be made within 14 days of receiving your order and are subject to the return policy detailed on the website.
– A request to cancel or change a transaction must be made within 14 days of receiving the product, and the product must be returned in its original packaging with an original invoice
– If a product has been specially assembled or ordered for the customer, it will not be void under the Consumer Protection Law, 1981.
– If a transaction is canceled due to a defect or discrepancy in the product, The OffBits will return the part of the transaction price paid and will not charge the customer any amount, except for a treatment fee of 5% of the value of the transaction or 20 USD, whichever is lower.
– The company is not responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly due to a purchase on the website or due to the inability to make a purchase, including if caused by the act or negligence of the customer or any third party.
– The images displayed on the site are for illustration purposes only, and there may be differences between the appearance or size of the product in the picture and the final product received by the customer. In such cases, there is no cause to cancel the transaction.
Please keep these policies in mind when making a purchase from The OffBits.